Showing 1–12 of 31 results
Every tea leaf type has a temperature and time which brings out its best qualities.
As a rule of thumb you want to use approximately 1 tsp per 8oz of water.
- Black 212 F @ 3-5 minutes
- Darjeeling 185 F @ 3-4 minutes
- Green 175 F @ 2-4 minutes
- White 185 F @ 2-3 minutes
- Oolong 195 F @ 5-7 minutes
- Tisane 212 F @ 5-7 minutes
Note: Oversteeping will not make your tea stronger, only more bitter or grassy tasting depending on type. For stronger tea, add more leaf!
Contact Me email@example.com